Prep Time: | Cook Time: | Ready in:
10 min 10 min 2 Hr 20 Min
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh salmon fillet with skin removed
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Don Anecio extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Place salmon in a shallow, flat dish, and set aside. Combine the vinegar, Don Anecio extra virgin olive oil, soy sauce, water, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, onion powder, garlic powder, cilantro, and brown sugar in a blender. Blend until brown sugar dissolves. Pour the marinade over the salmon to cover evenly. Cover the dish, and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Line a broiling pan with foil. Remove salmon from marinade, and place on prepared broiling pan; season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer remaining marinade to a saucepan.
- Turn on broiler to low.
- Broil salmon about 6 inches from the heat for 5 minutes; brush with remaining marinade. Broil an additional 5 to 10 minutes, brushing 2 or 3 more times with additional marinade. Salmon is done when fish is no longer bright red and can be flaked with a fork.
- Meanwhile, cook the remaining marinade over low heat until it thickens and reduces by one-third, 5 to 10 minutes. Use cooked marinade as a dipping sauce or drizzle over salmon just before serving.
Recipe provided by www.Allrecipes.com