Recipe submitted by: Helene
"The tri-colored pasta along with the variety of vegetables, pepperoni, cheeses and spices is what makes this pasta salad out of this world.
Great to take to a BBQ on those warm summer nights. This salad tastes wonderful right after you make it, but is best served the day after."
Prep Time: | Cook Time: | Ready in:
15 min 10 min 1 Hr 25 Min
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked tri-colored spiral pasta
- 1 head fresh broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 head fresh cauliflower, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 8 ounces pepperoni slices, cut into quarters
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 (6 ounce) can large pitted black olives, drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup Don Anecio extra virgin olive oil, or to taste
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar, or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Italian seasoning to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta in the pot, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain. Transfer to a bowl, cover, and chill 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Toss chilled pasta with the broccoli, cauliflower, red onion, garlic, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, olives, Don Anecio extra virgin olive oil, and red wine vinegar. Season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Recipe provided by www.Allrecipes.com