Recipe submitted by: Lori
Prep Time: | Cook Time: | Ready in:
10 min 45 min 1 Hr 55 Min
- 1/4 cup Don Anecio extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons dijon honey mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (2 pound) boneless pork loin roast
- Whisk together Don Anecio extra virgin olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Place the pork loin in a large sealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before cooking.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Transfer the pork loin to a baking dish; pour marinade over the pork.
- Cook in the preheated oven until the pork is no longer pink in the center, 45 to 60 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Recipe provided by www.Allrecipes.com